* I enjoyed our sessions together. Thank you for giving me a safe space to express my thoughts and feelings. I learned a lot of great tools to apply to my personal “stuff” and my marriage. You honesty saved our marriage. With that, I am forever grateful. I truly appreciate all you’ve done for Mark and I. Thank youuu!
* We had started counseling together, but it was going nowhere, just rehashing the same issues that caused us to fight. Jeff told me that I might be able to reverse the whole thing on my own and gave me some great advice. At first I didn’t believe him, now I recommend him. It worked so well, that my wife said that she thought I was a totally different person.
* We have struggled with our relationship for years, in and out of counseling. We decided to take a different approach to work with Jeff as a last resort. We learned more in 3 sessions with him than we had in the previous 4 years. He is so insightful about exactly what to do. It’s hard to imagine how many mistakes we were making that were so easily fixed with his guidance. Our lost connection with each other is back and more.
* After 5 years of on and off couple’s therapy and being at my wits end I found Jeff.I learned so much from him that I hired him to work with me separately. Everything about our marriage improved. We are closer than we have been in 15 years and finally I feel like my husband understands me.
* My marriage was miserable, and I was really unhappy. We had tried couples counseling but ended up arguing more. I was seeing someone else and wanted clarity. There is no doubt that Jeff saved my marriage even though he tells me that I did.
* I would really like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the relationship help you gave us. We were both amazed at how fast our feelings for each other changed for the better. Your tips were easy, basic, and simple to follow. Since we met you, our relationship has gone from near divorce to a never-ending romantic honeymoon. Using your approach Melanie and myself have managed to rekindle the heartfelt emotions we had 15 years ago when we were first dating! Waking up, coming home from work, going to bed, I never stop loving my wife!